OS Engines Speed B2103 Type R Nitro Buggy Engine, w/ T-2100 SC Tuned Pipe, .21 Size, 1/8 Off-Road
The Type R B2103 OS Engine is an all-New 5-port long-stroke engine offering great power delivery at medium-high speeds. It shares the same new features as the Type S B2013 engine except the cylinder and the cooling head which has a standard round shape.
- Long-stroke, off-road engine, delivering high-power in mid-high speed range.
- The crankcase, carburettor and cover plate, and inner head feature all-New designs.
- All the parts are interchangeable to those of B2013TYPE S.
- New 5-port designed cylinder & piston set
- Standard round type outer head
- Newly designed 22D carburettor, rapid response and smooth acceleration
- Combo set includes T-2100SC Muffler (EFRA 2155) and M2004 Manifold (85mm)
The B2013 Type S and Type R engines also feature New designs for the crankcase, the crankcase cap and the carburettor. The new DLC-coated crankshaft has two tungsten counterweights for smooth rotation and better balancing. The New 22D carburettor guarantees a high response and smooth acceleration.
All the parts are interchangeable between the speed B2103 Type S and R. The B2013 Type S and Type R will continue to offer a great choice for 2019 with OS Engines continuing the Ty Tessmann 110%, Tessmann II, and B21 Adam Drake engines as well.
- 3.49cc (0.211cu.in.)
- 16.27mm (0.641in.)
- 16.80mm (0.661in.)
- Practical rpm range
- 4,000 - 42,000rpm
- Max. output
- 2.68ps (2.64hp)/34,000rpm
- 354g (12.49oz.)
- Successor of
- O.S. SPEED 21XZ-B Spec. III
- Muffler for combo set
- T-2100SC (EFRA 2155)
- Manifold for combo set
- M2004 (85mm)
Standard Shipping - $12.00
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick up in store at 254 queen street Campbelltown 2560 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campbelltown hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.