Proline PR8281-204 Resistor 2.2" S4 Buggy Rear Tires are the newest and greatest tire from proline racing.
- high quality
- great value
- closed cell insert
- s4 compound
This is a pair of Resistor 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires. Pro-Line is ready to change 1:10 Buggy Tire game once again with the new 2.2" Resistor Rear Tire! Based on the ground breaking carcass shape and futuristic directional tread design of the Positron, the Resistor takes performance up another level with improved side bite and balanced traction on indoor clay tracks. The tread design of the new Resistor tire pays homage to the Positron for a familiar Pro-Line signature look and each bar has been positioned and angled for maximum race performance. The Resistor is directional, which adds another tuning option for the racers always looking for that extra edge since it will perform differently depending on which direction it is run. Indoor season is upon us; get the newest and best race tire for your buggy - the Pro-Line Resistor!
- Next Level of Race Performance
- Futuristic Directional Tread Design
- Each Bar Positioned and Angled for Maximum Performance
- Improved Side Bite Compared to the Ground-breaking Positron Tire
- Tune Performance by Choosing Tire Direction
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Resistor 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- Height: 3.33" (84.6mm)
- Width: 1.67" (42.4mm)