Proline Suburbs 2.0 M4 Short Coarse 2.2/3.0 Tires For Slash 2WD, Slash 4x4, SC10, Blitz And Ultima SC FR/RR 2PCS - PR1171-03
The ROAR National Champion Suburbs tread is now available for Short Course truck owners. Introducing the Suburbs in Pro-Lineâ€™s proprietary M3 (Soft), M4 (Super Soft), MX (Blue Groove) and MC (Clay) compounds.
During the development testing of the Suburbs SC 2.0 at OCRC in Huntington Beach, Ryan Cavaleiri quickly proceeded to break the track qualifying record by a lap and then went on to dominate that nights race against many of the top SC shoes. The Suburbs are fast enough to impress Ryan and now you too can have the same performance right out of the bag.
PRO117103 | Proline Suburbs 2.0 M4 Short Coarse 2.2/3.0 Tires 2PCS
- National Championship winning compounds and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Re-useable Closed Cell foam inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
- Made in the USA