The Team Associated B74 Team Kit 4WD 1/10 electric off road buggy is sure to turn heads with its new feautures and design that will be announced very soon.
- New design
- great value
- high quality
Team Associated is proud to introduce the newest 1:10 scale 4WD electric off-road buggy kit, the RC10B74!
The off-road RC car racing scene has taken a turn over the past couple years, with turf and carpet racing becoming more popular and grip levels at an all-time high. The engineers inside Team Associated's Area 51 were quick to address this trend in the 4WD class with the RC10B74 Team Kit. This completely new chassis design, equipped with a long list of features, is designed to give you the winning edge.
Competition levels are more extreme than ever, with several manufacturers producing competitive racing platforms. The RC10B74 was designed with focus on performance and durability. New features like the easy-access, quick-change differential height make tuning for different track surfaces and ride heights quicker than ever. 7075-T6 aluminum bulkheads and arm mounts provide precision and durability, while the updated shocks with increased stroke length allow for more consistent jumping and landing. Also included, an all new rear hub assembly with a modular vertical ball stud mount and axle height insert system to allow the finest roll center adjustments possible. With many other new features, the RC10B74 Team Kit gives you all the performance and adjustability necessary to keep you racing at the front of the pack.
Features of the RC10B74
- 2mm hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis provides improved flex characteristics and minimal mass
- 2.5mm graphite center bulkhead brace for improved stiffness and reduced mass
- Ball bearing raced 7075-T6 aluminum steering rack and composite steering bellcranks with 2.5mm graphite input arm offers optimized Ackermann and adjustable steering rate
- New steering blocks with larger outer ball bearing and increased bearing spacing for improved durability
Diffs and Slipper
- Quick-change adjustable differential height with 7075-T6 aluminum bulkheads. Four independent front and rear diff heights possible.
- Easy-access differentials for worry-free maintenance and adjustment
- Fluid-filled gear differentials with machined ring gears, front and rear
- Updated 3-pad slipper assembly allows use of center differential without changing center bone length
- Optimized suspension arm geometry with improved durability and stiffness
- New symmetric rear arms with improved geometry can be flipped to allow a "split" for rear shock mounting position
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts with optimized roll center positions use inserts, which allow fine tuning for a large range of anti-squat, kick-up, and toe adjustments
- Common front and rear anti-roll bars to minimize spare part count
- Anti-roll bar sets for both carpet/turf and dirt included
- 4mm graphite shock towers front and rear for improved stiffness and durability
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shock with X-rings for low friction assembly
- New shock lengths front and rear with longer stroke allows increased droop and up-travel for more consistent jumping and landing
- Machined shock pistons for more precise fit and smoother operation
- V2 12mm shock springs for lower achievable ride height and more nimble feel
- CVA assemblies for center drive-line with aligned shafts for minimal torque loss and improved efficiency
- New rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mounts and axle height system for precise roll center adjustments
- Outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- 7075-T6 aluminum motor mount and 7075-T6 aluminum center bulkhead have increased rigidity to maintain more accurate gear mesh
- New 2.5mm graphite battery strap with sliding support tabs for fine tuning battery position (accepts any R.O.A.R. approved 2S "shorty" packs)
- 7075-T6 aluminum 9 degree caster blocks
- "Floating" servo mount with 7075-T6 aluminum mount and 2.5mm graphite brace
- Factory Team ball bearing set with 26 precision ball bearings, now oiled instead of greased for more efficient drivetrain
- Aluminum clamping wheel hexes, front and rear
- Lightweight clear body and clear wing included
B74 4WD 1/10 Electric Buggy AS20026
Being teased right now by Team Associated is the B74 4WD Buggy Kit. The B74 represents the latest and greatest in racing technology from the crew at Area 51. Over the years, Team Associated has won an incredible 29 IFMAR world championships, expect their new RC10B74 to be a major contender once it starts hitting tracks.
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitch pinion gear
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.0V LiFe with "shorty" battery dimensions
- Battery charger (suited for, and particular to, one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Other helpful items needed: Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid, FT Body Scissors (#1737), thread-locking compound (#1596), FT Body Reamer (#1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (#1519), CA tire adhesive (#1597), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or Precision Ruler
Pre-order now amd be one of the first in Australia to receive your kit
- New design
- great value
- high quality
- sure to be fast
Express shipping - $14.00
Express shipping available on most (PARTS) orders. Additional charges will apply to large orders or items deemed to be of a bulky shipping nature (example RC Car kits, tires, body shells and other Large Items. Additional shipping charges may apply to some locations. You will be contacted if the above occurs. (please read our shipping policy for PROCESSING TIME and more information) (Order containing lipo batteries, fuel, and rocket engines will be sent regular shipping even if express is selected)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick up in store at 254 queen street Campbelltown 2560 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campbelltown hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.