Team Associated RC10 SC6.1 Off Road Team Kit has many of the new features that are new to the B6.1d offroad buggy. The sc6.1 has a quick relese diff that allows easy maitanace when rebuilding your ball or gear diff.
Designed to win. The RC10SC6.1 shares key components with the RC10B6.1, RC10B6.1D, and RC10T6.1 Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time. Like the RC10T6.1, the RC10SC6.1 has new features such as an easy-access differential with height adjustment, an all-new slipper assembly, and the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
The RC10SC6.1 has been designed and built to the highest standard to give racers an edge over the competition.
- Lay Back Stealth(R) transmission included for lower and more rearward CG
- Easy access to ball differential
- Differential height adjustment with included 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mounting adjustments
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for easy Ackermann adjustments
- Precision-ground steering bellcrank screws to reduce steering slop
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount for added strength
- 7.0mm aluminum rear clamping hex with laser etching
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Durable molded front and rear bumpers
- Front and rear anti-roll bar integration makes tuning easy
- Heavy-duty routed graphite shock towers
- Heavy-duty rear axle with 91mm CVA bones
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass for improved handling on all track types
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- One-piece shock bushing to make assembly easier
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
Express shipping - $14.00
Express shipping available on most (PARTS) orders. Additional charges will apply to large orders or items deemed to be of a bulky shipping nature (example RC Car kits, tires, body shells and other Large Items. Additional shipping charges may apply to some locations. You will be contacted if the above occurs. (please read our shipping policy for PROCESSING TIME and more information) (Order containing lipo batteries, fuel, and rocket engines will be sent regular shipping even if express is selected)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick up in store at 254 queen street Campbelltown 2560 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campbelltown hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.