The Team Associated RC10B6.1DL Team Kit has all the features you need to be competive on high traction offraod tracks. The Team Associated RC10B6.1DL Team Kit comes with a laydown transmission for a low center of gravity.
The B6.1DL will be the buggy of choice for tracks with very high traction where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity.
The engineering continues. The Limited Edition B6.1DL will be the buggy of choice for tracks with very high traction where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity. The B6.1DL has a Laydown Stealth(R) transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for a razor-sharp feel and more control. The B6.1DL features our easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission for lower and forward CG
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hexes and front axles with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included
- JConcepts(R) lightweight B6 clear body and wing
- Easy-access ball differential
- Differential height adjustments with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, long
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axles with 67mm bones
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Innovative rear arms with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage
- +1 steering block arms to optimize feel on dirt tracks
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V-7.6V LiPo with "shorty" battery dimensions
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale buggy wheels
- 1:10 scale buggy tires
- Glue for tires and wheels
Express shipping - $14.00
Express shipping available on most (PARTS) orders. Additional charges will apply to large orders or items deemed to be of a bulky shipping nature (example RC Car kits, tires, body shells and other Large Items. Additional shipping charges may apply to some locations. You will be contacted if the above occurs. (please read our shipping policy for PROCESSING TIME and more information) (Order containing lipo batteries, fuel, and rocket engines will be sent regular shipping even if express is selected)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick up in store at 254 queen street Campbelltown 2560 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campbelltown hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.