The super successful Team associated RC10b64 now comes in a club racer spec perfect for new comers to RC car racing as this kit contains most of the electronics you need to hit the track.
You will need these items listed to make the car operational.
- RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Batteries: 2S, 7.4V LiPo Shorty battery pack, and battery connectors
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- 2-channel receiver
- 1:10 scale tires and inserts
- 1:10 scale wheels
- Recommended: tools, paint for polycarbonate body, glue for tires
Ready to get into RC racing? We have a solution for you: the RC10B64 Club Racer Kit! Designed with the entry-level racer in mind, it's fully upgradable to compete at the pro level. The B64 Club Racer comes out of the box with: big bore shocks, three differentials with lightweight internal gears and precision ball bearings. Also included is a Reedy Power 13.5 Fixed Timing Brushless motor, Blackbox 600z Brushless speed control, and high-torque digital servo. The B64 Club Racer boasts speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion by design!
- Reedy Sonic 540 13.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an all new stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedy's Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use, yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and features numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass
- Graphite front and rear shock towers with multiple mounting positions
- 3 gear differentials with lightweight internal gears
- Rear anti-roll bar included
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- Bolt-on steering block arms offer increased adjustability
- JConcepts(TM) B64 clear body and wing included
Team Associated B64 Club Racer 1/10 Buggy
- Brand: Team Associated
- Product Code: 90016
- Availability: Ships Within 24 Hours
- You save: $24.00 or 3%