Drive like a world champ with the new XRAY XB4 2020 Spec 4WD 1/10 Electric Off Road Buggy. The XRAY XB4 2020 Spec 4WD 1/10 Electric Off Road Buggy took the 1st Place at the 2019 world championship held at the hudy arena
More info and pictures comming soon.
2019 xb4 info below
The XRAY XB4 2019 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy Kit was designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe. Using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, the XB4 2019 was crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail. The XB4 is typical XRAY - precision, professional, high-competition RC car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the even the smallest details, and backed by premium service & factory support.
NOTE: Painted body and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Redesigned multi-function rear upright helps to generate more traction & increase stability
- Redesigned longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- Redesigned rear wheel axle with safety collar, featuring XRAY's unique multi-position driveshaft adjustment to vary driveshaft length
- Redesigned longer rear camber link to accommodate all roll center alternatives
- Redesigned larger ball-bearing used in the rear uprights for increased reliability
- Redesigned rear suspension arms redesigned to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright
- Redesigned longer rear arm pivot pin to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright and wheelbase adjustment.
- Redesigned diff outdrives redesigned for 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- Redesigned bevel drive gears machined from special gear steel material reduce the weight and significantly improves reliability
- Redesigned central shaft universal joint redesigned to accommodate the new steel pinion gears
- Redesigned graphite reinforcement plate between servo saver increases traction and improves cornering speed
- Redesigned body redesigned to make the car more stable and improves the rotation in corners
- Includes redesigned rear wheels with a deeper recess for the wheel nuts
Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
Wheelbase: Adjustable 279-281mm
Weight: 850 g
Ready-to-run weight: 1650 g (approx)
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- Shorty style LiPo battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 scale 4WD buggy tires & CA Glue
- Tools, threadlock & bearing oil