The new Team Associated RC8T3.1 Nitro Team Kit comes with many new designs from the super sucessful rc8b3.1 buggy. Team Associated Area 51 engineers have refined the suspension framework while also increasing durability and consistency on the track.
The RC8T3.1 has been overhauled with the latest upgrades from Team Associated! Many of the same winning features of the B3.1 have been integrated into this latest generation of the Team Associated T3 platform. The updates make the truck easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and are sure to make the new T3.1 a winner under any conditions.
The Area 51 engineers refined the suspension framework while also increasing durability and consistency on the track. An expansive line of option parts allows the RC8T3.1 to be tuned for specific driver demands and varying conditions.
- New 4-shoe clutch provides precise power transfer and is easy to maintain. Optional spring rates and clutch bells allow custom tuning for varying grip levels.
- V3 differentials with H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) internal gears offer increased fluid capacity and more consistent feel lap after lap
- 133mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to race specs
- Strengthened front upper suspension arm for improved durability
- Updated gearbox reduces differential movement for a more consistent gear mesh
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder-style caps
- 20mm I.D. shock springs for optimal spring rates
- +2mm steering block arms included for a smooth and precise steering feel
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut bevel gears to provide great acceleration and run time
- Improved servo saver assembly
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Pro-Line(r) Predator body included
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- High parts compatibility with RC8B3.1e, RC8B3.1, and RC8T3.1e models, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
Express shipping - $14.00
Express shipping available on most (PARTS) orders. Additional charges will apply to large orders or items deemed to be of a bulky shipping nature (example RC Car kits, tires, body shells and other Large Items. Additional shipping charges may apply to some locations. You will be contacted if the above occurs. (please read our shipping policy for PROCESSING TIME and more information) (Order containing lipo batteries, fuel, and rocket engines will be sent regular shipping even if express is selected)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick up in store at 254 queen street Campbelltown 2560 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Smooth buildBy: Brad Lloyd on 24 October 2019I have built many rc cars over the years. This kit went together very easy. however i would like a few more tuning options from factory. the camber on the front was hard to get the same on both sides (not enough washers to adjust) I ended up using -2 degrees as i ran out of options.I would like to be able to buy some spare arms and drive shafts for this car aswell. they don't seem to be listed when I do a search for RC8T 3.1. Are they the same as previous model? Thanks to the guys at the shop for getting all the gear i ordered out really quickly and contacting me about postage. Good job!.